Friday 7 February 2014

Am I Getting Older?

I lived in a small cottage I used to stay.
Mum always said that the cottage I used to live is not good to
be lived in.
What did my Mum knows about me now?
She kept listening to my baby brother's babbling.

"Ritsie. ur not getting small again.. U should've not acted like a small kid"

"Ritsie! u WHINE A LOT! I hate u!"

"Ritsie, do ur work ALONE. Don't ask for anyone else to do it for u"

Mum, I'm from UK. Originally from Eastbourne.
Mum, I'm not a trendsetter.
Mum, I'm your child. I am your daughter!

WHY DID I CAN'T DO THOSE FOR MYSELF?
I hate these guys for sure. Especially those who stand behind Mum.
Seth. Edward and Hannah. I hate these kids.

Making me sick. Made me cry.
I love em but they treat me like a brat.
WHY? WHY? WHY? 


Stupid kid,

No comments:

Post a Comment