Wednesday 30 April 2014

HOOD BY AIR. O REALLY??

Since I watched my brother's new parcel,
i am damn stunned.
Hood By Air sweater and sweat shirt looks too fabulous.
and it is damn SWAG.



*Puth is imagining few shirts that she bought last month*
So, as one of the obsessed fan of HBA..
I even bought pair of sweater that is red in color.
Damn it.
When i tried not to be too excited,
I have done that.
SUSAHNYA NAK JADI COOL.
Lepas tu, cuba punya cuba.. dengan skinnier jeans and Nike Air.
"PERGHH ABAH DIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOL HABIS!"
So, bila dah cuba macam tu punya cerita,
i walked to Thompson Drive without any guts.
Punya lah bangga dapat sarung HBA.
Sebab HBA jarang jumpa.
Most of HBA apparels wore by celebrities.
And freak it I'm not a celebrity.
So bangga sampai telinga lah iols senyum kan.

Even Baba says, "This outfit looks good on you"
KAHKAHKAHKAHKAH.

Memang senyum la kan cerita dia..
DEKAT BERIBU HABIS BELI HOODBYAIR PUNYA PASAL!
Lepas ni kalau spotted Kanye West ke Rihanna ke pakai the same apparel as me,
i will run to them.
"Woi nyah aku pakai outfit sama dengan kau bha!"
KAHKAHKAHKAHKAHKAHKAH.



HBA NEW OBSSESSED FAN,

No comments:

Post a Comment