Wednesday 25 January 2012

Friendshipnosity Unbroken

when I wrote this entry, i was in DILEMMA.
I miss my friends damn much and I need them.

do you, miss someone who deliberately makes friendship more colorful to you ?
or you just choose a friendship without a sigh to you?
nofink that I can tell you about friendship but I remain blessed as a friend.

I miss everything about all of you. Qeyda Fazlen , Nurul Atiqah , Aryna Borhan and Aisyah Nordin.
they were meaningful in my life either than anyone else.

First and Foremost, Qeyda Azlan, my truly not-so-understanding but a loving one #1


she was undeniably stressful one but she remains as my vair-vair-vair life saver. Do you wanna know why? she is outstandingly outspoken. and she was BOLD with her life. she is my second part of life even though in another mind, she was like my frenemies. she is my inspirational sister, my bold partner and my half-time lover. Noraqidah Fazlen Binti Norazlan, swagg.



Second, she is my Nurul who was miss glorious-amazing-babe in my life #2


she is the double-species girl who learn so much from the others. she was cringey-looking gal who was supposed to be a cute clowney but I wish she was my pillow. Why 'pillow'? cus she had a cutey-minnie face that people wish to pinch her. she was damn cute and her voice is damn SQUEAKY . hehehe . but she is my matey forever cus she make my day go crazy eversince she was ALIVE , and she truly makes me feel happy all along the road of FRIENDSHIP . Thanks babe, Nurul Atiqah Binti Ayob @ Hj Uyob. swagg .


Third, the missy-of-sharp-lips Ary Borhan in my mind that was always be calm  #3


First of all, she was the girl who's wearing the grey shirt. see? haha at the first sight of seeing this vair-vair beautiful broad,i was amaze. Cus her smile was so cute and her cheeks is pink. Owmygadd, that was too far. but this undeniably beautiful gal was so kind-hearted. she talk slowly and calm, full of modest and low-profile that makes people loved her. she was a normal gal but she can changed me with her laugh. seriously, how people can make me laugh? urghh, she did. but she did really well till I can't sleep. I really miss u nippies , Norarina Afiqah Binti Borhan , swagg .

Finally, miss-talking-non-stop Ecah Nordin was my idol  #4



nothing to talk about this minging-sissy but ultimately, she was a gorgeous gal who was intelligent in Maths. haha she always taught me several of times and as she did wisely, same goes to me. I live with her rapnosity life and her panties-like-pencil-case really entertained me. as well as she strugglr in exams, I struggle to be more like her. her personality, her soft-spoken and her smart-minded makes me feel that everything must be so easy when anybody else's live with her. you're my all-the-time inspiration, Siti Aisyah Binti Nordin , swagg .


A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely. "




p/s: When it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there. :) swag .

No comments:

Post a Comment