Friday 30 November 2012

Melbourne With Love ♥

from mind to the hand,
writing has dropped into my life. since today I think. Haha.
most of all, my mind weren't at the physical place so..
we'll just straight to the point.
Since I arrived Australia, my mind couldn't be any soothe.
know why? because I think my several issues have been deleted.
(this kid is mentally breakdown because of university entrance)
I'm not gonna think about it, because it will makes me down.
definitely, I wasn't meant to be there. Maybe God wants to show me somethin'.
if I can die now, I would. I want it.
because Melbourne almost kill me with alot of food.
(not mentioning preppy crisp! yum yum!)
and yesterday, I bought a freezer magnet which costs AUD 5.
sweet like it could tho. but reminds me of how I will survive with magnet.
(what the heck can a boast little kid buy with AUD 5? freezer magnet?)
ouhh. That was a cheek. I really want to give it to my besties!
thought of buying Gladiator's shoes but the intention were unable to proceed because of..
TOO MUCH MONEY USED.
and then my dadzie says, " Let's gather at any bank, because my daughter wants freezer magnet".
THAT WAS REALLY HURT MY PRIDE.
HA HA HA.
at concious mind, my calculations aren't correct so I went shopping again.
(to avoid my dadzie's whining yet it was soothing like London tho)
so.. I brought this to the flea market at Victoria Rd. HAHAHAHAHA.



laugh all you want but this is me.
I give all my money for souvenirs. hahaha.
I really think that dissappointment from university entrance made me.
to Bristol University, thank you.
you made me buying unconciously a freezer magnet (?) and I'm proud.
and my little brother called me Puth Typhoon (?). HAHAHAHAHA.
but at last I spend my money so well and I buy a pair of creepers.



stunning isn't it?
I think SO. hehe.
so Thank You to Melbourne, you light up my life!
Gonna back tomorrow and I will be back!
♥ Melbourne Forever Yo!








Suspicious kid,

No comments:

Post a Comment