Monday 26 March 2012

Oh, Boys Will Forget......

nothing compares this kinda slutty post.
i wrote it when I felt I wanna fainted of laughing.

THE THING IS :
1. he nothing to compares than a BITCH BOY.
2. he rated himself too steady for a relationship.
3. he felt that he's too HOT.
4. he admitted Justin Bieber is his CLONE! wtf?
5. he's in PLAYBOY list in my life.

Hey Bro, Can you change yourself first?
SHIT THING YOU ARE!

THE MAIN CHERISH THING IS :
1. you light up my life.
2. you asked me to pretend to be something people loves.
3. you didn't know i'm that inlove with YOU.
4. you said if you're my BOYFRIEND, you'll breathe inside me.
5. you asked me to get married with you. OUCH!


what am I thinking on that time?
"you sucks"
"youre terrible"
"youre sick in head"
"you mad"
"youre shit"

I WAS THINKING IF I WAS IN HIS PLACE, I BARELY BREATHE LIKE A RUNNING BITCH.

oh my God, I swear I'll LOVE him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment